Saturday, August 30, 2008

--all about pink--

First week of school was quit interesting. It seems like we never left. Where did the summer go? We trackers (Shane, Doris and I) spent most of the week in the halls helping kids get to class and keeping them out of the halls during class and lunch. The second day of school I witnessed my first fight. Two boys ran up the hall in front of me and jumped another kid just walking down the hall, from the back no less. (tough kids). jk I yelled for help and as usual....hid my eyes so I couldn't see. You know the ....if I can't see, it won't hurt me. Something like that. Thank goodness for the men that came quickly to save us.
I guess last nights football game wasn't the best. Sorry Cyprus 20-0 What happened?

Shane is our new tracker. Very nice guy! We needed a guy who is tough to back us up. He didn't even care that he got a pink desk until we get our new desks. I told him I had some spray paint but he was just fine with what he had.

I told Doris I needed a picture of her for my blog. She said: "Are ya kiddin me". As she quickly turned away

Anyway, this is our office. We have a front window so that everyone that walks by can see us. Ya, kinda like a fish bowl and we are the fish. I think I might go out and buy us some pretty pink curtains, what do you think?
I still have my Wednesdays off. It makes it so nice. I still get to spend a little time with my girls. I sure miss them when I don't see them.

This week Katie and Bella came over for a while and played.

They had fun playing

Then we had to have the girls favorite snack, toast with sprinkles on it.

I am going to have to stock back up on sprinkles. I only had pink left. "I guess I should call this my pink blog today...everything is about pink.

The girls were okay with pink sprinkles. They all like pink.

It will just be when cute little Brigg's wants some with blue sprinkles that I will have to change some colors around.
Is he not the cutest thing. I just love to sit and talk with him. He will smile and talk right back. He has got the most peaceful feeling around him. I can tell that he just left the side of his Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

very cute picts!

Kodelle said...

Yep, the pink sprinkles have caught on over here.