Friday, August 15, 2008

Isaiah and Ron

So can you tell that Jed is gone? I must have a lot to say....Just one more blog today.

Really I just wanted to show off my cute grand kids. We meet Heather and Adam at the park today and had a good visit. The kids were busy off playing and having fun.
Here is Ron. He keeps right up with the bigger kids. I think he had more fun going down the slides than anything else accept there were these cute girls there that kept there eye on both him and Isaiah, making sure they were okay going down the slides and all.

He has got the biggest brown eyes that will just melt my heart.
Isaiah is getting so big. He is almost 4
Evva enjoyed spending time with them too.
You would think that she liked him. Okay, she does!

Ron wasn't about to hang around for more pictures. He had slides to go down.
It was a nice visit. I really enjoyed visiting with Heather and Adam. I am so glad that Heather keeps in touch. Thank you Heather!
Thanks Desi for the pictures. (Jed still has my camera) Just had to throw that in.


3 comments:

Jones Family said...

I love that picture of the three standing together.

Jones Family said...

those are all very cure pics... I love the one of grandma and zoee :)

Jones Family said...

cute not cure sorry