Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleep over....

Last night I had a sleepover with my two girls. I really didn't get to play with them last night because I had a meeting and didn't get home until 9. Thanks to cute Rachel for watching them while I was gone....

Zoee had to go to school earlier than usual because it's early release.
But Evva wanted to come and stay with me for the day.
Her favorite thing to do is play dress ups.

And be held.....
But she also likes to see pictures of herself so I told her that I would find some pictures of her and post. (grandpa took the camera with him)
I am so glad that they like to come and be with me, especially when grandpa is gone. I can hardly believe that summer is almost gone and our trips to the park are limited. I love my summers with the kids.



0 comments: