Sunday, August 3, 2008

5 Years Old

I can hardly believe that she is 5. I can remember when she was born like it was yesterday. I think there were 25 people waiting in her hospital room for her to come out. And now look at her. She is growing up. She starts school tomorrow~
Jed and I took her out to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner the other night. For birthdays they have the birthday person stand and do something silly. I think Desi one year had to put on a wig and dance around the table. They had Zoee stand up on her chair and when the sang "Happy Birthday to...." Then Zoee would have to shack some Morocco's and yell "ME". That was fun...But the food and was not good. I would not recommend it.
We took her to Lagoon early Friday morning. We didn't stay too long cause she was having her party that night. It was way easy to get her to leave the park. She was so excited to have all her friends come to her house for a sleep over. (or as I call it, a sleepless party)It was all about Hanna Montana. What is it about that girl that all the girl just love?
It was fun watching all the girl play together. What do you think of there glasses?

Zoee had so much fun with Sydney up at our ward camp out that she wanted her to come to her party. I think she has found her a new friend.

The girls had fun with dress ups and pretending that they were in a singing group.

They kept coming out to perform for us.

How fun would it be to be young again?

She is at that age where she is such a big help and so much fun to be with. I am so proud of Zoee. Happy Birthday Zoee
I love you!

0 comments: