Wednesday, September 3, 2008

If Monday didn't come after Sunday, I think it would be my most favorite day. Shouldn't it go Sunday and then Saturday? Or a Sunday 3 times a week?
I love to go to church and be around all of the great people we have in our ward.
I love the feeling that comes with going to church and learning more about the Savior.
I love not having to worry about shopping, cleaning, errands etc.
It's my day to relax and enjoy.
This last Sunday was especially fun. After church we had the Russell's and the Nouri's join us for dinner. It was a spur of the moment thing that turned out really good. We got the chance to just hang out and visit.
Jed didn't have any meetings today so he hung with us.
No, this is not Evva. Sorry Jen, I just had to post this. You should have seen Ben's eyes when he came down the stairs in Evva's Barbie dress ups

We BBQ some chicken....
The kid's all played

It's so nice to be surrounded by good people.
Chantel had fun with the camera.

Isn't she cute!

We are so blessed. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for all that he has done for us. He continually blesses us each and every day.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I am so excited for the 11th it will be AWESOME!!! :)

Jen said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Warner Family said...

Looks like you had soo much fun. Wish we could have stayed. You guys are great.