Thursday, September 11, 2008

I don't even know where to start. I just remember this kid that hung around with our young men that was just a likable kid. That was like 8 years ago. 3 years ago (September 10th) he was baptised a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And now look what he's done..... His sister Chantal......
Check it out Justin, he has a tie on! Justin's Dad
Sister Havenar and Stormy. I love these ladies! Kay, neither one of you can ever forget me. You have both touched my life in many ways. Stormy played the piano for Sister Havenar as she sang "Window to His Love"
Love that song!
What a great group. Sister Clawson was able to come back for the baptism.






Now for all of you that were at the baptism tonight and are wondering "why is she blogging about this already"?
Justin's mom was given permission to call Justin on the phone to tell him about the baptism. We were all around when he answered the phone, "What do you want woman"?
When Carrie told him what had happened he said "take me off speaker". That's when I lost it.

Many prayers have been answered today. Heavenly Father continues to bless us each day.

3 comments:

dieMutti said...

That is so wonderful! What an awesome experience!

Warner Family said...

I am working right now, so I can't cry. However, That just made my heart stop a bit. Justin will get know sleep tonight.
This was such a great day!!!

MissionarysMom said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of Sister Havenar. It's awesome to see her serving and being her very best self. I am so glad she is loved and supported by members where she is serving. THANKS TO ALL!!!