Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Anonymous

I got your note tonight as I was walking out the door. I stopped to read it.
It brought tears to my eyes.
1st Because I am so glad that Justin's blog has been a light to you.
2nd Because I wanted to reach out and hug you but you weren't there.
I don't know who you are and that's okay but I do want you to remember that you are a child of God and He loves you very much. You are never alone even when you are down. He is reaching out for you.
I will say a prayer for you tonight in hopes that you will find that breath you need to know that you have many people all around that loves you very much.
Side note:
I think we would all take Justin in as our own. He has touched so many of our lives for good. And just for a second side note, He really does type like a teenager that texts a lot. I try to fix it so those of us that don't text, can read it too.

0 comments: