Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love to see the Temple....

I'm going there someday.....Yep Kelli me too. I start with a title and can turn it into a song too.
Tuesday night we went back up to Temple Square to walk around with the Russell's and Rachel. I do love going there.
This time Robert went with us. Then we went over to the JS building to look down on the Temple. Sorry, the pictures are kind of blurry. I need a lesson in photography.

This week is Homecoming week at Cyprus. It's been a fun week. We started with the Parade on Monday night in down town Magna.
Yep, we have a down town for all of you that are not familiar to Magna.
Today we had our Assembly. We were suppose to march in the parade but just didn't get enough people to do it at the last minute, but we did do the 'lawn chair drill team' at the assembly today. Can you see how we all listened. Yes, we were all suppose to be facing forwards. We just didn't hear the call then....We had to start again. What a crack up!
We finally got it together at the end, I think. MMmmmm
What a fun group of ladies I work with.
Sunny thought that he should have been in there with us. What do you think?

The best part is that we have Friday off. Not that I work very hard but....It's nice not having to go in. Then we have our game tomorrow night against Murray for any of you that would like to go.

One last plug for Darfur.
Tickets are only $5 for our performance on Tuesday night.
What a great night out you will have.
You don't want to miss out on this.

0 comments: