Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh my gosh.......

Do you realize that it is October 6th?
Where has the time gone?
I have no idea where or what I have been doing the past week but it has flown by. I have been frantically trying to catch up with life today and realized that I am soo sooo far behind in
Laundry,
Cleaning,
Church stuff.
Really, it's time for 'time' to slow down for a minute so that I can catch up.

This weekend went way to fast. We had so much fun. I love spending time with the family at the Cabin. Even if it does snow. Zoee was a little disappointed that she couldn't fish. Grandpa had better make some time for her next summer just for fishing.
Even Tim and Sarah came up for one night. We got the movie 'Emma' to watch while we were at the cabin. Do you think that I watched it? Ummm no. I fell asleep with in minutes of the beginning. As soon as I saw Stephanie (my cute niece that plays Julia in the movie) then I was out. Yea, not once, not twice but 3 times this weekend.

We watched conference and then the girls went to the movie.....Beverly Hills chawawa.
Poor Tysen, him and Brigg's were out numbered with girls.

Zoee and grandpa did much better at staying awake during conference than I did.

You would think I was sleep deprived. Someone had to hold Briggs while he slept.

Desi was showing us she can still do hand stands....

and teaching the girls how to do it too.

The fall colors were so pretty up there. I was glad that I had taken these pictures on Saturday because on Sunday.....it was snow.

Tysen was much happier, he go new PJ's


Briggs got new PJ's too. Only .99 I know how to shop!

Saturday night after priesthood, the Russell's came up and joined us. It was fun having them with us. Next time hopefully there won't be the wet roads.


All in all, we had lot's of fun! Mel has been so good to our family in letting us use his cabin. I hope Heavenly Father pours down blessing on him. He is so good to us. Thanks Mel

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

oh dear! that big butt in the air looks funny :D

Kodelle said...

What fun!!!!

Young Family said...

Looks like good times together with your family!! I am glad that you had a good weekend.

Warner Family said...

looks like soo much fun. I told you it was going to snow!

Miss Pete said...

I'm impressed with Desi! I tried doing a cartwheel the other day to show Megan and about killed myself. Not as easy as it looks anymore.