Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I love my Wednesday's

It is my favorite day of the week besides Sunday's. I get to have my girls (and sometimes Briggs) with me. It seems like a busy day but I think the girls like to stay busy. The 2nd Wednesday of the month some of us from our neighborhood get together and make cards.
I love these ladies. It is such a great way to visit and just relax and get to know each other a little bit better.

Besides that fact we get to make cards and learn some great way's to make cards. Each lady brings such creativity to the table. Aren't they just so cute!


Even Zoee changed the card she made around to be just a little different. She is going to out do all of us with all the exposure she is getting to card making. She did good!

.
When we don't have cards, we usually go to the library for reading time while Evva goes to dance but today we just came home so that Zoee could finish her cards. Then we went to the park to play.


Zoee has wanted so badly to go across the monkey bars. She is doing so good. It's not going to be long and she will make it all by her self.


Evva likes to put her knees in these bars. She has grown a little and now she gets them stuck in the bars. I think this week she learned that it's not fun to do that anymore. Good thing she is still small enough to get them out without too much pain.

She loves playing with Katie. These two are so cute together.

Okay, now that I have done my blogging for the day, maybe I can focus on the things that I need to get done. I am such a procrastinator.

Oh yea, just one more thing.

Congratulations Jessica and Matt!

She just had her cute little baby girl on the 6th. We love you!

3 comments:

Tracy Rushton said...

I love yours cards. I miss you guys so much. I really wish I could have been there.

Warner Family said...

I love my Wed too. Its always nice to get together. I do it for the talking. Thanks for letting us use your house. :)

Miss Pete said...

You are such a cute grandma!