Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thank you Amber

I just wanted to brag for a minute and tell everyone what a great niece I have. She has been my "go to" person for so many things. I call her for health issues, young women ideas and life in general. She just has a way to keep things into perspective when I am freaking out. She has been such a great resource and friend to me.

So today, she drove up here to help teach our presidency a craft for our Young Women's Girls Camp next year. Oh my gosh, you will wish you were a young women at camp. I am sooooooo excited.

Thank you so much Amber for all your help. You are an amazing lady and I am glad you are family. Heavenly Father truly blessed me with the best family ever!

PS....I stole a picture from you cause ummmm I don't have any. I think it's time for a family get together or craft night.

3 comments:

Young Family said...

You are too sweet!! I feel lucky to have you as my aunt--you are WONDERFUL!!

Thank you for the sweet post, you made my day :)

Beck said...

You must have Amber confused with the real sweet heart - ME!!! HELLO!!! I guess Amber is alright and we will keep her.

Miss Pete said...

I love my cousins! (And of course my aunts - that goes without saying)!