Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is what life is all about. I will have to say that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. A matter of fact, I would not cry if they did away with it all together but.....when I watch the kids and how much fun they have it makes everything worth while.

Evva got to dress up for her dance class today and on the way up she was so worried because Cinderella lost her hair. I guess she has a hair piece that goes with her costum that she didn't bring. Take a look, is she not the cutest Cinderella! Her hair even looks the part. (now she would be the hair dresser in case anyone was wondering).
Who needs a stinkin hair piece anyways.
There were a couple of princesses and a witch. It looked like a lot of fun. When I went to pick her up, she was covered in chocolate. Now shes my girl.

I took Zoee and Briggs to reading time at the library. They were dressing up too. She looks so cute in her princess costum.

Look at everyone all dressed up. There were a lot of kids there today.

The lady that does reading time does such a great job.

She not only reads to them but she gets them up and moving. Kid's just don't sit still very long. This lady knows what she is doing.

I charish every moment that I have with these kids. I know how fast they grow up.

2 comments:

Kodelle said...

You just can't go wrong with a good princess costume. The girls are so cute.

Jones Family said...

What cute fun pictures. Thanks for taking such good care of my kids.