Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Chantal

Okay, so it started out on the 24th but Chantals birthday is really the 25th

Carrie was very brave last night. She had 5 teenage girls spending the night. I think I heard that it was Hayley that was awake until 5 am. Crazy girl

I think they all had fun. They even went 'tp'ing, huh Jen!

We went over and had cake and ice cream with them along with our cute sister missionaries "whom also were having a fun time". You should have seen the balloons bounce.



When I walked in they all yelled Bonseye. "It's a Japanese thing that Sister Y taught them"

She got a lot of fun things....


Personally I thought the one of the best gifts was her new scriptures and song book she got from her parents. The number one best gift was the baptism of her brother Robert.



Check it out. They are now all members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Even Alex with his tong sticking out. Which I might add that he gave the talk on baptism and did a great job.

Rocky baptised Robert.


And where would we be without our sweet sister missionaries.



Alex, put that tong back in your mouth! jk

I can't even explain to any of you the sweet spirit that was with us this night. I have been so blessed to watch as this family has softened and turned unto Christ and become members. To watch this take place has been truly amazing to me.

I have always said that there was a reason Sister Havenar was here and stayed here. I truly believe that she was here for the Russell family. She will always be close to my heart.



Robert, Congratulations! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this great day.

We love you all.



And we can't forget our great ward mission leader on a Harley.

0 comments: