Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back to work again


I was trying to find a good picture of Cyprus High on the internet when I came acrossed this one taken by Cyprus. Okay, this will work. I love it.

So tomorrow I go back to work at~yup~Cyprus. For those of you who knew me when I was in school, you know that I was the queen of sluffing. Yes, me. I know, hard to believe but it's true. Well now here is my pay back for all the frustration I caused all of those good people who tried to get me to go to school. I am going to be a tracker. Mmmmm what's that? I get to check up on all those kids that followed in my foot steps and think it is more important to go out for coffee than to go to class. I never missed my 2nd period class @ Elliott's Cafe.

Yes, I am a little nervous. It's been 4 years since I have worked. I am sure this will be much better though. I will have weekends off, holidays off, summers off and 2 weeks off for Christmas. Who could ask for any better than that. The best is that they are willing to work with watching the girls on Wednesdays. So I have Wednesdays off too.

I can now say that I have the best of all worlds.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! I didn't know you were looking to work again. That's great and so close to home! I would love to work at my Alma Mater!

Have fun with it.

Jones Family said...

That picture is beautiful...