Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Last week's updates.

My camera dropped while I was at the zoo and it's hard to take pictures with it. I hate when that happens. So here is the past week.....

Cute little Zoee was over at my home last Wednesday waiting to go to dance. She was outside playing with the little boy's over the fence. I told her that she needed to come in and get dressed for dance and she said to me....

"But grandma, what if they think I look ugly."

Of course I told her they wouldn't do that, so she got dressed and went back out back to talk to the boy's when all of a sudden she came running in the house and yells up to me...

"Grandma, they said I looked beautiful"


Last Wednesday I took the girls up to Hoogle Zoo. Of course Monday and Tuesday the sun was out and it looked so nice. Wednesday was cloudy, but that didn't stop us from going. We had a good time. I tried to get Evva in this picture below but she was afraid of this elephant because it makes such a loud noise. So she just hid behind me while I took a picture of Zoee. Silly girl.

Evva's favorite was the Heffalump!



Today is Tysen's birthday. Can you believe he is already 1 years old. He is just starting to walk now. I keep warning Meagan and Derrik to get on their running shoes. He is so much like Derrik it's pretty scary! And you know Derrik, he can't stay still.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSEN.

Watch out girls!


2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Lookmat those baby blues! so cute

Jones Family said...

look that is supposed to be space not m sorry