Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday with my girls

Today was my day to spend with the girls. We had fun! I took them out to Carl's Jr for lunch and then we went to see Horton Hears a Who.
I had heard from film critics that this show wasn't worth watching. So I thought that I would be my own critic and let you know that it is darling.
Even Evva sat ~pretty good ~through the show. She only had to do two potty trips, which was fine with me. Sure beats the "changing of the diaper" Which we no longer have to do. YES!!!
After the movie we came to my house and had to take pictures...
So I told you that I had dropped my camara and now the batteries won't stay in.
"Tim would be proud" (kidding)
I now have it taped up with tape, but.....not duct tape
I used mailing tape. I have moved up. At least it's clear.
So here are my cute girls today.....

Miss Zoee

Miss Evva

Aren't they cute!




4 comments:

Kodelle said...

They look so cute. I love the dresses. We miss you.

Rachael said...

Yes I agree with your comment of aren't they cute. I love the dresses, were they just for fun or are they new? I bet you are so LOVING having your granddaughters still!

Johnson said...

What a fun grandma you are!! (I still can't believe you are a grandma!!) The girls are so so so cute. Also, Happy Birthday to Tysen! I can't believe he is a year old! He is darling! I love his eyes!!!!

Becky

Miss Pete said...

Hey, Becky stole what I was going to say...You are the cutest Grandma! What a fun day!