Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Leatherby's~Again

So our ward is shrinking continually. I think it might have to do with going to Leatherby's? So, okay, I'm done.....No more parties for those moving out!!
No more moving out.
For those of you who have already moved out.....we just got the word last Sunday that Carpenters were putting their house up for sale.
Kay, I have threatened, threatened duct tape, termite signs and still people aren't listening. They are still leaving......




Merritt's you will be missed terribly. You are amazing people who brought so much to us here in Magna. But always remember, there is always a home for sale here in our neighborhood and we would always take you back. You better atleast come back for a game from time to time.





1 comments:

dieMutti said...

Man! I didn't know they even sold their house! What kind of trend did I start, anyway? :) We miss you!