Monday, March 24, 2008

Peterson Family Reunion


What a great weekend we had. I just want you to know what an amazing family I come from. My cousin Don and his daughter put together a great family reunion for the Andrew and Lettie Peterson family. I am sure that many whom have passed on were with us this day.

We started out by going and doing a session in the American Fork Temple. What a great way to start the day.



We then went to a church for an Easter Egg hunt, dinner, slides and great company. You would not have believed all of the eggs. This hunt went for 10 minutes or more. Over 2000 eggs.
The kids were in heaven!



Check out all those eggs on the ground.
I think they were pretty happy with all they got.Here are my dad's brother and sister. Uncle Elden and Aunt Rhoda along with my sister Chuck and her husband Jim
Here is my cousin Don, whom I might add lives the farthest away and put this reunion together. I owe a BIG thank you.
Wouldn't Grandpa and Grandma be so pleased!

Dawn and her husband Beau who spent hours upon end putting this all together. I am so grateful for them and the desire they had to reunite the Peterson family. I hope they know just how much I love and appreciate all that they did. I am sure Grandma and Grandpa are smiling down on you and may you be blessed many times over for all that you have done. THANK YOU!!

I don't know if you can see in the back ground, but there is a paper that stretched clear across the back of the wall. That is a 4 generation family tree that Dawn and Beau put together with pictures of the whole family beginning with Grandma and Grandpa Peterson. Truly Amazing!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

SOO FUN!! I knew Bro. Brown in one of the pictures he was one of my Seminary teachers at Kearns HIGH! He is such a good man. I was actually on the seminary council and he was over us it was wonderful!!

Miss Pete said...

I'm so sad we missed it. It sounds like it was just wonderful!