Friday, March 7, 2008

1st Day at School

Not to bad. It was actually pretty fun. The lady that I am working with is very nice. They all call her the bulldog. No~not true. She just acts tough cause she loves those kids!
The best part of the job (not the money) it's when I walk into a class and the kids in our stake are excited to see me. It makes my day. It's kind of like when my little Evva or Zoee comes over and puts their arms around my neck or when little Kaylee runs up to me from across the church to give me a hug!
Day 2 is now here. I get to go to an assembly. I use to sluff those. MMmmm this just might be my 1st assembly.
I do have to say that I miss my girls. Hanging out at McDs or going to the library. I look forward to my Wednesdays with them!

2 comments:

Young Family said...

I am glad that things are going good. You will be so good and I am sure that all the kids will just love you!!

Kodelle said...

I am so happy you are going back to work. It will probably be a nice change but I soooooooo miss you on Tuesdays. I think we should switch to Wednesdays!!!! See ya there this week, k?