Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bro. Curtis Jacobs

Our Stake is having a Fireside on May 18 that I thought I should let everyone know about so that you can all plan on coming.
You can even bring your Young Women or YM. or your stake!
The speaker is Bro. Curtis Jacobs
He has many talk CD's out that are AMAZING. And has written many books. (It's easier to listen than to read for me)
I would really like to fill up the gym.
He is driving down from Logan and I would feel so bad not to have a good turnout for him.
I promise, you would not be disappointed.
Okay...so if you would like to come and bring a group...LMK
We would love for you to come.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I LOVE Curtis Jacobs he is a GREAT inspirational speaker. I went to EFY a couple of years and he spoke at them to the youth. Also I had his Daughter as a couselor very cool!!

Cat said...

Okay, so you don't know me at all, but I ran across your blog when I Googled "Curtis Jacobs," and I wanted to comment! I had the honor of being a seminary student of Bro. Jacobs (we called him "Jake" or "Brother J" back then) throughout high school--in Prescott, AZ--and I am still thankful for the opportunity I had to learn from him. I graduated almost 20 years ago (YIKES!), but I still remember so many of his lessons; he was THAT charismatic. Plus, we were the area's scripture chase champions under his tutelage! Heh. :)

I hope that people took advantage of the opportunity to hear him speak... I hope you filled up the gym!