Friday, June 4, 2010

Old door
New door. I love it!

My hutch almost done and I am getting ready to paint my new cupboards. Finally I feel like things are coming together. Now that school is almost out...today :) I can really work on the house. That will be so nice.

Graduation was yesterday. I didn't think I would get emotional. Okay-never mind. I should have known better. It started out before I even left the house. Oh my Gosh.....I am really going to miss my good friends. I will still have life savers for you in my office if you ever want to come back and visit.

Graduating class of 2010 WOW!

I miss you Doris. You know we should be down on the floor with everyone. It's just not the same.

I am so proud of all those that graduated. Hard, but great year.

Until we meet again.......

0 comments: