Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have a little catching up to do. It's been a while since I have blogged. It just seems like there is no down time.
Fathers day was nice. Jones & Peay's came over after church for dinner. It was nice to have some of our family that day. We did miss the rest of them.
Desi is so creative. Check out the tie that she made Jed for fathers day. It has a picture of all our grand kids on it. "oh yea, she's my daughter" :)
And this is "My Man"! He is such a good dad and grandpa. Heavenly Father Loves me.

Monday we headed up to camp. So I remember girls camp and braids. This has got to top it.....

I think her hair weighed so much it put her right out. (LOL)

Sorry Pres. I had to show this picture. He was such a great sport. I am learning that you have to be to be in the Stake Presidency. The girls just love him. He was up with us all week.

Camp was amazing of course. The theme this year was "The Light Of Christ". Everything was centered around our Savior. What an amazing theme. I have felt very humble this week. I have also felt my Savior by my side during some very hard struggles that our family is going through at this time. I really needed camp this year. I really needed to learn and know more about my Savior and know that He is there for me.

It was nice to get home though. I missed my goats and ducks and of course....my grandkids. Our ducks got so big this week we had to let them out of their pen. All of our pets are now where they are suppose to be....NOT in my house.
Smell is much better....

While we were up at camp we missed Meagan's birthday so the Jone's came over last night and we had cake and ice cream. It is always nice to have family over. Thank goodness for birthdays.

Our house is coming little by little. We just seem to have different priorities - like girls camp.
I felt so blessed to be a part of this camp. It was really hard for me to leave Magna and the young women. When they called me to be an assistant camp director I felt like Heavenly Father really knew my desires of my heart. It has helped me to let go a little of 'Magna'. Now don't get me wrong, I will always be attached to my friends and memories there but I know that we are doing what we are suppose to be doing.

0 comments: