Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I have so much to catch up on I don't know where to start. Thank goodness for pictures to remind me what to blog about. I will start with our long weekend at the cabin. I don't even have to tell you how much fun it was. I just knew that I didn't want to come home yet. It's been a while since we have gone to the cabin when it hasn't been conference weekend. I keep going to turn on the TV thinking it would be on. We did all go to church in Park City on Sunday. The kid's thought that was way nice cause we went to the visitors meeting and they didn't have any classes after.
We hit the out let stores (of course) so that they could all get clothes for Sunday. Meagan paid all of $3 for that little dress that Bailee is wearing. Her and Desi matched.

The kids love to fish up at the pond but this time - no fish. I think the water was still to cold and they were all still sleeping.

Yes, we took the boys with us. And yes, we now have a black and brown one. He is a little more wild than our other boys so we had to put him in a harness. I tried to find one with diamonds and rubies but then I remembered he was a boy and stuck with blue. Billy, he just follows us where ever we go. He is such a good kid.

The kids had fun playing with grandpa. Okay, Grandpa had fun with the kids :)

When Zoee was real young, I would hold her up to this deer and she would cry. I know - I am mean.

But I had to show it off to Bailee too. He little body would stiffen up. She is now initiated into the cabin.


And here are the goats again. Okay I know they are spoiled but Billy had pneumonia and we had to give him a shot twice a day. We have already lost 2 little goats, we are not going to lose any more. That has been heart wrenching.

Back at home. This is what we found coming home from work. This is our Willy. He now has Billy doing the same thing. They both sit on top of the BBQ and yell.
Are poor neighbors!


Well to end this blog...cause I really need to go get something done, here is my Billy walking across our house. See how stinkin cute they are!

0 comments: