Saturday, June 12, 2010

12 years today

It was 12 years ago today that we were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. How grateful I am for him. He is such a good husband, father, grandfather, farmer, (can't forget our farm animals too) and friend. All I can say is "I must have done something right to get such a great man"!
Yesterday we met with Susan & Mark & Janet & Phil to celebrate all of our wedding anniversary together. We went and did a session at the Draper temple and then went out to lunch. I could not think of a better way to spend our day. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Once again I am so blessed with such an awesome family.

Tomorrow I get to teach about my Savior and I am feeling very humble for my life and all that He has done for me. I am grateful to my husband for His love for our Savior and the example that Jed is to me and our children. He is right now serving in the Temple where I know that he should be and thinking that I just might go join him tonight so that we can be together where we began our life together just 12 years ago today.

1 comments:

Chocolate said...

It was a nice anniversary celebration and the best company!