Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where has the time gone? I have enjoyed the past two weeks off. It's hard to believe that it's over. I think the next few months are the longest.....we only have like one or two day's off. That means that I am really going to have to work.

We started our vacation with being sick. So glad it didn't last too long.
The best part of my time off is defiantly spending time with family. I really didn't do anything else.
We did have a couple of games that I went in for but they were both at home. I don't mind home games even if we don't win. We still have some very good players that give it there all. I am very proud of them all.

This last week I had Zoee over night and then Evva. It's nice to have a little one on one time with them. They are so cute! I really don't know what I would ever do with out them. I am so glad they like to come visit even though there is not a lot for them to do.
Jed got a bob cat for the week. He was working on my Honey Do list. All of the Jones kids came and spent Friday night with us and got to go ride on the bob cat the next morning. We thought that Briggs would be so excited to get on it. Ummmmm NO! He didn't want anything to do with it until.......

He saw Evva riding with Grandpa.
He was still a little hesitant but did it anyways.

Then Zoee got to ride and drive it. They had fun doing that. Then of course we had to build a fire in the fire pit for S'mores. That will most likely be the thing they remember the most.

Jed got a lot done. He finished taring down the back deck.

Pulled out those ugly bushes that I so hated. I told him that the house no longer looked so haunted. It looks so much better even if we have to re-do our lawn in the spring. That is once that stinkin tree gets cut down. I keep telling Jed that it needs to come down and for some reason he doesn't want to do it. We have had offers from our sweet family to cut it down....but he said no. Kay, we all know that it will come down .. right? It might take me some time to convince him but it will come down ;)
Love you Jed!

He even started on where our garden will go. We still have so much to do but it is coming-little by little.


Jed got a new calling as Gospel Doctrine teacher. Today was his first day of teaching. He did such a good job. I am so glad that he is the one teaching that class. I would be way too intimidated.
Well, I guess it's back to a regular routine in the morning.
Hope you all had a good holiday.

1 comments:

sully said...

We were sick too, & missed the first church service of the year. We start at 9:00 so I didn't feel to guilty. I know a very strong, hardworking teenage boy who could help you with the yard work. Just come and get him! And, may I ask what's wrong with the tree? If it's not dead I think you should leave it alone! (there, I side with Jed on that issue)