Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cyprus 34/Granger 31

Tiana Sandoval and Erica Scott scored 10 points apiece in the Pirates first win of the season.

The past 2 games I have not attended the games. Tuesday was they day that Doris passed away and Coach Adams was very kind to let me go home. Friday, well of course I would go to my Granddaughters very 1st piano recital. My grand kids will always come 1st hands down!
We have had a tough year. Most of our girls are sophomores and it's a new team. Yes we have lost all of our games. The girls are good. They work very hard and I am so proud of them all.
Well on Friday.......Yes, THEY WON!!

First off, this is my 'almost adopted' daughter. (No paper work done yet). Her alias she goes by is Labradorable Richardson. I keep thinking now that she is 18, we don't have to do the paper work-you know $$ ;) This is one that I will really miss next year when she has graduated. Maybe I should do the paper work.
She called me on the phone as soon as the game was over to let me know that they had won.

Erica scored 10 points.
Tia scored 10 point and Lori scored 7
Kelly scored 7 points


These girls have worked so hard. They so deserved to win. Way to go Lady Pirates! I am so proud of you.