Saturday, January 9, 2010

Music

I have not ever really enjoyed listening to music on blogs. If someone has downloaded a video I have to go turn it off so that I can listen to the video. Some music I like and some I don't ... but, I will have to admit, I had to steal this song off of my nieces blog because I LOVE IT!
You know those butterflies that you get in your stomach when you are in love...this song gives me those butterfly feelings again.

It reminds me all over again how 'LUCKY' I am to be married to this man. He is so amazing!!!

I have been sick the past couple of day's and he has taken such good care of me. He is such a good husband, dad, grandpa etc. etc.

Just one more reason for me to believe just how much my Heavenly Father loves me.
Thanks Jessica for sharing your song.

3 comments:

Flake Family said...

That first picture of you guys is so cute! And wow... you're legs are SKINNY!! I'm glad you found such a great man! You two deserve each other. Love ya

Unknown said...

LOVE that first picture how cute. It is a good song!

Jen said...

You need that first photo framed in your house!