Sunday, January 10, 2010

We just spent the last day and a half with these two cute boys. Before taking them home I asked Ron,
"Are you ready to go home"?
Ron "YES"
me "Why? Are we really that boring"?
Ron "YES"
Got to love them!
Just look how handsome they are all ready to go to church.
When we met Ang to drop of the boys, Ron cried and held on to us. So many things are going through my head. I have a hard time understanding how any mom could turn her back on them. How in the world could you justify it?
What in the world would go on in their little heads?
Do they know just how much I love them? (you know I'm not very patient sometimes)
How could you drop in for 20 minutes and then just leave again?
I just don't get it.

but now on a good note....How blessed these boy's are to have someone like Ang in their lives. We are so blessed to have her close to our family. Thank you so much Ang for caring a huge weight on your shoulders. I know that those kids are not the weight, but some of the struggles that go along with them are. Sometimes I wonder why you do it but, I do thank Heavenly Father that you do. Thank you!

These boy's are very special...all 3

1 comments:

Jones Family said...

They look so cute!