Saturday, December 26, 2009

We have had a very good Christmas. We have had all of the family ... over to Desi and Tim's. Talk about crazy!
Every Christmas Tim fixes Christmas Breakfast for all of us.

It was nice just hanging out with family.

Even Bailee enjoyed herself.

She loves her auntie Desi ;
I got to talk with Justin on Christmas too. He is doing well but sure wishes people would write to him. He is afraid no one will remember him when he comes home. So if you are looking for something to do....please write to him.
...Kay Justin, I did my part ;)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Merry Christmas!! Ken and I are back in the U.S. (for a visit), which means I can get caught up on blogs, and see family, and eat American food...it's a dream come true. :-) I LOVE this picture of your whole family outside in the snow. And those slippers? I am ready to buy some. I'm so glad you had a great Christmas. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you had a great Christmas. Guess what topic I was given for our talks next week....Yep temperate in all things! What a topic huh! LOL