Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yesterday was Ron's birthday and here I thought it was today. Good thing he is young enough that he wont remember...Sorry Des, I still love you!!! (long story for another day)

He is now 3 years old. He looked so nice all cleaned up and in his new clothes. This little boy has more energy, no wait....maybe as much energy as his cousin Evva. I can't believe how fast they grow. The night that he was born, we had Timmy with us out here in Tooele working while Heather was trying to call him to say she was going to the hospital. Yea, he missed it.
Tim (father) needed help this weekend moving, so Timmy (son) asked me if I would watch the boys over night. I don't think I have ever kept them over night with out their dad.
It has been fun having them. I am sure that Timmy and Angelina needed a break away from all the kid, even if it was to go help Tim move.

We have this 'Big' mirror in our dinning room. We have laughed so hard while eating with our grand kids as they watch themselves in the mirror while we try to talk to them. See, Evva isn't so bad....Isaiah does it too. I had to take a picture. Kid's just love to watch themselves in the mirror.

For my birthday Jed made me 2 picture frames to hang in my TV room. I love them. We only have one hung so far 'with no pictures' but I wanted to show them off. He did such a nice job on them. I will take more pictures when we get them all done and hung with pictures.

0 comments: