Monday, December 21, 2009

I am so glad that we are on break. I know I only work part time but.....it was time to just stay home and not have to deal with the kids in the halls.
My break started out good. We won our sophomore and JV games here in Tooele....YEAH! We lost our Varsity game by 6 points - but it was such a close game. I was so proud of those girls. They played with everything they had. It was such a close game.

Saturday was one of those days that I should not have started. First we had the clogged drain and had to have Roto Rooter come out. Then, I washed my MP3 player :( Then, I lost my ribbon off the back of my car as I was driving to the post office. So why did I put the ribbon on the back of my car? It was just one of those days!

I was so glad to see my sister and brother in-law Chuck & Jim. It has been so long since we have visited. They came at such a good time. Jed has been sick and I have been feeling sorry for my self. What a good pick me up! We both got blessings and I realized how selfish and materialistic I was being. I have been counting my blessings ever since, starting with what a great family I have come from. Heavenly Father has been so mindful of me! How could I not be grateful for everything He has done for me.

Then Sunday came. 1st off, I was excited because we were going in to our old ward :)
I really miss our ward. We have some good people here but it's just not the same. The spirit was so strong. The talks and music were amazing. It was so nice to be back. It might be the last time for a while since Jed will soon....have a calling. Stay toned
The reason we went in to Magna was for a Birthday party for Franny. This is Angelina's baby girl. She just turned 6.
Desi has been so good to entertain the family at her house.
Briggs liked the cake and the camara.

Zoee has lost another tooth. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Well now I am going to sit back and enjoy the holiday. We don't have another game until the 29th. Maybe I will get all my scrapbook stuff out of storage and do something fun for the next few weeks. Or...do my visiting teaching. Oh yea, I finally got some sisters to visi :) Believe it or not, I have missed that too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so funny. I go back to the 7th ward and feel right at home again. It wasn't until I got my calling that I started to really feel a strong spirit and bond in our new ward. It will come. You will still miss your old ward, they are family now. But you will get to where you are that way with this new one too.

Jones Family said...

It will go up from here! Atleast we have a cool family :D