Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I was just sitting back thinking how fast this year has gone. So much has changed in our lives but we have been so blessed. I love looking at the Christmas tree and just enjoy watching the lights at night. I think more today than earlier days because I know that the hustle and bustle of shopping is all over. Christmas will be here tomorrow if we are ready or not.

I have been blessed 'again' this Christmas season. If I could have one wish it would be that my kids are taken care of - and my wish came true.
(And they thought it was all about them) ;0
Thank you all who have watched over and cared for my precious family.


Now I can relax and do the traditional Christmas puzzle as Jed.....yes, plays on his little tracker.

I do have to show you one of my Christmas gifts that I opened up early. I did have permission. Doris got me these slippers. I LOVE THEM! They are in door out door slippers.

Mmmmm sounds like Jed needs some...He just came in and said his feel are wet. Mine aren't
tee hee...

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments: