Friday, August 21, 2009

So things are coming along slooooowwwwly. Bad thing is it takes money which is hard to come by right now but we are moving along. Jed got some of the carpet pulled up. Which has helped the smell a little. His brother told him that if he paints the floor boards with kilts, it will help the smell of the cat go away. Never knew that so I thought I would pass that on. The carpet was also at least 40 years old. oh yea.....

I have been trying to see the good things to help me get adjusted to all of this moving stuff and the 1st thing that I thought of was how pretty it looks outside my back door. The house I am in now has no windows in the front but in the up stairs bedrooms so windows are a plus too....okay not the tinted "70" glass but that will be replaced.

Another plus is that I will get to see this little one a little more.

I tried so many times to get a picture of him with his eyes opened.

He had me laughing so hard.

but 2 out of the 20 pictures....with eyes opened, not bad ;)




2 comments:

Jones Family said...

It looks so good out there! I am excited to see how nice it wil look when you put in the wood floors. Here is tw years you will not want to leave it.

Unknown said...

It is so hard to move. Ya know I still go to our new ward and wish I were in YW. I think sometimes that is just were you are meant to be. I love them. It will be exciting. Who knows what God has in store for you.