Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So I am thinking that I should start doing personal progress again so that I will keep up some kind of a journal or like ummm......blog. I have a hard time sitting down and putting my thoughts together for some reason. So much is going on right now, which is good. As you all know I like to avoid so being busy helps me avoid thinking about where I will be in a month from now. No wait, a week?

1st of all Bubba is to that climbing stage. He doesn't sit on the horse, he climbs up and tries to stand on his back and jump. He is so dang cute!
Here we have Isaiah and Ron. Heather called up one day and asked if Timmy could come and get the boys because she was going to a shelter and didn't want to take them there. I so agreed and told Timmy that he better go get those boys. She asked if he would take them for just 2 weeks but it looks like he may have them indefinitely. I guess Heathers boy friend told her that she had to choose between him and the boys. What ever!

I am so proud of Timmy, he has stepped up to be Mr Mom and Dad. It might have something to do with his new girlfriend. Can I just say I love her! He finally found someone that is responsible, holds down a job and yes has kids of her own too. They have there hands full when they are all together but they know that those babies are everything. I love that! I have already seen a change in Isaiah since he first came. He seems to be much happier.

Here is my handsome Bubba. He didn't get in the picture below so I had to add this one in.

We are only missing Tysen and soon to be Baylee (not sure how they are spelling it)
So I came home late one night after being in Tooele and went to the front door to check on the porch light. I opened my front door and closed it.....for a quick moment I thought I saw a bush of some kind out front. I went back to my front door and opened it again to find.......
Desi had come over the night before and planted some mums. I think it looks great.
Okay, that was just a random thought.

Jeddy came in last weekend from Colorado and we did our Jeddy tradition of Leatherbys. It was so fun to be with him and Ady. I think we see more of Jeddy than we do of Ady and she lives here in the valley.

He is still way tooo skinny.

I am sure Jed is loving being with his kids. He doesn't get much time with them.

So on to what we are doing to stay busy....

Bishop asked Jed and I " would you do one last thing before you leave"?
Me "Sure"
Bishop "Will you help with our ward youth conference? It will be in two weeks".
LOL
yes of course we would do it or anything that he would ask. It was just funny.
I am so looking forward to it. We are taking them to a ropes course. I love ropes courses! Why? I have know idea. I just like them.
We have the best committee! These two have really pulled this conference together along with Jesse and Mitch. They have made it so easy for us.
Then I had a meeting up at the stake center and Pres. Rushton asked if he could talk with me for just one moment.....
Pres. Rushton "would you do one last thing for me before you leave"?
Me "Sure"
Me....."oh wait a minute, I think I said sure before he even told me what it was ;0 " I think I just heard those words not too long ago.

So guess who is speaking in stake conference? I thought I would forewarn you just in case you were trying to decide if you wanted to go to stake conference or to Coltons farewell......that farewell is sounding better every minute. ;)
Honestly, it will be nice to have the opportunity to leave my testimony with the members of our stake. They have been a big part of my life these past years. They have been the examples for me to follow.
Just keep me in your prayers that I can talk without crying. That is the challenge that I face. Some days I just wish people could read my thoughts and I wouldn't have to say a thing.....then other days I am so so grateful that they can't.

So as of now we have no kitchen out in Tooele but I will have my Internet hooked up next week. Priority's. I will have to take some pictures so that you can watch the progress. Jed has really been working hard. Me, I just try and stay busy and not think about it. Mmmmmm, I'll think about it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chocolate said...

Love you, Sonja! Mom and Dad are proud of you, you know.

She-Mulk said...

We love you guys! I wish we could be there at stake conference. You will do awesome!