Sunday, September 20, 2009

I wanted to take a minute and share some of my feeling from this day. This has been a day that I didn't want to ever come....but it came. Today I was released as Stake Young Women's President.
I know it was a decision that I had made. The choice to follow the Lords promptings to move. Both Jed and I had prayed about what we needed to do in our lives and this is what made the most since. When the impression came upon me that Yes, we were to move I told the Lord that I could do it but please keep me busy so that I can make it through. He was very mindful of me and has kept me busy with school, youth conference, talking at stake conference and moving. I asked Him to please help me to make it through my talk without breaking down....and He did that too. Wow, he really is very mindful of me!
I love the new stake yw presidency. They are going to do such a great job. I am so excited for them. I am excited for our youth. Change is good-just hard!
For those of you that I have had the honor of serving with...Thank you
For those of you that I have been honored to serve....Thank you
My heart will always be in Magna with you.
I do know this church is true or I wouldn't do what I do.
I know that my Savior lives! I know that He loves me! I know that Joseph Smith was and is a true prophet of God who restored the Gospel in these the latter days. I know that Pres. Monson is our living prophet this day. I know that our Stake President-Bishop and all those that serve are called by God. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to serve our youth...His youth, for I truly love them with all my heart. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you will be so missed in the stake as well as your ward. But the way I look at it. There are new adventures, new brothers and sisters to serve and new lessons I will be taught. I can't wait. I have already had so many wonderful experiences. I LOVED serving with you you are an amazing person.