Thursday, August 6, 2009

Heart Attack

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love our young women. I will have to say they are the best!

So I was thinking that they thought they were pretty safe last night coming over to do the heart attack. We are usually in bed by 9 and I think everyone knows that. Lately it hasn't been that way. I think it has been more like 10:30. "I know, unheard of" :0

Last night I had a presidency meeting at my house and it lasted a little long (sorry ladies). It was a little after 9 when we ended and they were all leaving. I think we may have caught them in the middle of it. My presidency hurried and left so that they could finish.

Thanks girls. You have no idea just how much I needed something like that. Perfect timing! I love you all so much (including leaders)

0 comments: