Thursday, August 6, 2009

I know that I have blogged already today. I guess I am making up for the months that I have neglected my blog but I wanted to share with you how amazing our Heavenly Father is.

Every time I have been down "rock bottom" or so it seems, (Please remember I am very dramatic) he sends angels to me and so so many blessings. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for the knowledge that I have of our Heavenly Father and His Son. How blessed I am to be here in Magna with so many grate people and friends and family. I am so aware of His love for me. Just look at all He has given me.

I am so grateful for our gospel, for what it teaches. I am grateful for the knowledge I have of where everything comes from. I know My Savior lives! I know that He loves me! Ohhhh, if only I could only be more diligent in all that I am and do.

Thank you Heavenly Father....I know you hear my prayers.
Thank you to all those who follows His promptings.

0 comments: