Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Zoee's Birthday


Zoee turned 6 years old yesterday. "ok, I'm not going to say it" You know what I am thinking :)

Zoee told grandpa that she wanted a fishing pool for her birthday. So not just a fishing pool but the kind that shoots the line into the water. I have never heard of those before. They are pretty cool.

We couldn't take her fishing to a real fishing hole but her Uncle Timmy told us about a little park in Murry that had a pond that we could go fish in. It was really fun. Even if they didn't catch a fish....okay so Desi did catch a few little fish with her hands but not the kind you can take home and eat.

Back to my little Zoee that is not little anymore. What a beautiful girl she is. I love her spirit. I love everything about her. I would actually like to freeze her at this age forever. She is so much fun to be with. Zoee, I love you! I am so proud of you! Happy Birthday

0 comments: