Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last of the Free lunches.....

I am always sad on the last day of free lunch. It always feels like the end of summer. I love going to the park and visiting with my good friends.

The kids always have fun.

Briggs has even had fun. He is so cute! He thought that I might leave him so he stayed real close to me. I just started taking him lately. He really did know that he had been left behind. Ohhh, kids are so dang smart these days.

Evva was cute taking care of her little brother.






I have to laugh though.....Desi always sends them all clean and nice

When I take them home, it's a whole different story. Just check out the 1st picture of Briggs. Yea, he likes to eat the dirt. Sorry Desi ;}

1 comments:

Jones Family said...

LOL- You can bring them back as dirty as you want. They love going and how clean they are shoud be the last thing you should worry about.