I am always looking for things to do with the kids in the summer so
I thought I would write down some of these thing incase I forget.
1. Wednesdays...FREE Movies at the Real 11 AM and 1:30 PM
2. New splash pad at the Magna swimming pool. (Can't wait to try that)
3. This is the Place. I love taking the kids there. Just remember to take water to drink
4. Zoo of course.
5. The Aquarium
6. Free lunch (for the kids) in the park
7. Lagoon if you have some money to burn
8. Gateway mall to run through the water. Don't forget to bring towels
9. Liberty Park has a way fun play area for kids
10. Running through the sprinklers at home and having a tea party.
11. Tour Sweet's candy factory (By appointment) 801-886-1444