Monday, June 16, 2008

Justins Missionary Shower

I just found out that the slide show wasn't working so I thought I would
chose a few pictures to highlight his Shower.


We played pin the badge on the Missionary


His family all came too. This is Justins mom


The one holding the pepsi is his dad and his grandma is sitting on the other
side of his mom.


Can you tell how much fun they were having?


Pres. Elegante writing a note in Justins book.



Saturday we had Justin's Missionary Shower. I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!
to all of those who came and who supported Justin. I am sure it was a big relief for
both him and his family getting the things that he needs for his mission. I have never
sent out a missionary and never realized the expense of it. He was well taken care of!
Now that he has his temporal things taken care of, he can now concentrate on the spiritual
part of preparing.

He got lot's of nice clothes for his mission and money....He alway's tells me he wants peanut butter for dinner so.....Here's your Peanut Butter!






0 comments: