Monday, June 23, 2008

Am I to trusting?

So I just wanted to see what others think about having their blog

where other people can read it that they don't know.

I love going on and reading other peoples blogs even if I don't know them.

I especially like to hear about YW camp experiences and testimonies.

Lately I have read a few blog where people get freaked out because

someone they don't know has read their blog.

I have a tracker to see places that people live that sign on.

I think it's neat to see someone from UK or New York who has read something that

I have written especially when it is my testimony.

Am I to trusting?

Should blogs be private?

Has anyone ever heard of anything happening from other people reading

their blog?

I know there are weirdo's out there that like to ruin things

for everyone but.....Do I need to not trust people

just because of a few lost souls?

What do you think??

7 comments:

Andrea B. said...

I try not to error on either side. I don't keep my blog private, but I don't allow others to search and find me.

I do hate that the few ruin things for all.

Jen said...

I don't see how it can be too harmful. I'm not posting my address out there. I figure I'm not any more vulnerable than I am every day as I run errands around town, but that's just my opinion.

I did recently take my blog off search engines, though.

Kodelle said...

I'm not too worried. I think the chances of anything bad happening are extremely remote. It would take a great deal of effort to track you down through your blog and wait around for an opportunity to do something vile. I think there's more danger in your normal routines and the general populace you live in daily.

Jones Family said...

I always wonder that too, but there are so many people that I do know that have blogs and I do not have access to. I always feel stupid asking people to let me see the blog. I want everyone to know what is going on in my familys life. Besides I am pretty sure my husband could take them out if they did try anything fishy ;)

Endangered Species said...

I am so glad Michelle clud me into this blog site, I love to know what my friends are up to and especaily one that seem to be to busy to call back.
And as for that question are you to trusting? I think thats up to you, I think if you are okay with it and with all the info you put in it, I enjoy getting to know even more that I did and to keep up with you in your daily living, I think thats the only way to I'm going to keep in touch with some of my friends.

Miss Pete said...

I love to snoop and I don't mind if other's peek at us. I do my best to not give too many detail regarding "identity theft" info (addresses, middle names, exact birthdays) and I did take my blog off of the search engines. Other than that, I like it when I hook up with someone from the past through blogs. And I'm bummed when I find someone I know and they're private.

dieMutti said...

I give myself some comfort but not putting real names or locations on my blog... There's probably more danger at my community pool than from my blog :) And I kinda like it when people who don't know me read it.