Sunday, May 18, 2008

So it has been a while sence I have updated
on life at the Richardson home. Time just
keep going by faster and faster and the next
thing I know, I am wondering why others have
not updated their blogs. MMMmmmm I guess I
had better worry about updating mine.
Mothers day was so nice. Tim, Des and
family, Derrik, Meagan and Tysen all came
over and Jed fixed breakfast.



We had Biscutes and grave. MMmmmm they
were very good!



Meagan had to work but the rest of them went
to church with us. I really miss having a whole
bench just for our family so it was very nice
to have them with us.
Zoee even had a new dress that she
loved, so we had to take a picture.



The best part of any mothers day is having
the family come over and just hang out. I
love my family! Thanks guys for making this
day so special.

This last Wednesday was the last Wednesday
that Desi is off work. Starting tomorrow she
is back to work. Man does the time ever fly.
We were able to spend a little time together
on Wednesday doing a little shopping and hanging
out together. Check out Evva with her moms glasses on.



Desi did up Zoees hair so cute that we had
to take a picture of it. Of course, the paper
doll had to join her. She colored that by the way.



I still get to have my Wednesdays with my girls
and boy now. Wow, I sure hope he likes to shop too.

The highlight of this week of course is our
fireside we had tonight. Bro. Curtis Jacobs
came and spoke. Cat....I took a picture of him
just for you.



Of course he did an amazing job. We had a
pretty good turn out. I could have listend
to him all night. Of course we had refreshments...Hi Tia



Something that I learned today at church that
really stuck with me was....We had a returned
missionary speak to us and she shared how when
we pray most of us say "help us to be able"
(okay, yes that would be me) as Zoee would say
"hello" I am very able. Now what do I need to do.

How blessed I am! I have a great family, friends,
husband, the gospel and I am very able to do
almost anything that I put my mind to do. I hope
all of you have a great week and always remember
"you are able" to do.

0 comments: