Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend

I love long weekends. Especially when it means time
with the family. Briggs had the right idea......



I had asked Jed to help me with a YW project. He decided that
he really needed to get that done, so he went to the store and
came home with shelves for the garage. So he cleaned out the garage.



Earlier in the week we worked in the yard. It sure feels good to
get some things done. I had to hurry and take pictures cause I
really don't have a green thumb. So hurry and look before all the
flowers die.



Everything looks so green because of all the rain. Even if we didn't get to go swimming.



Tim came over with his new girlfriend. Her name is Sara.
I really like her. She seems like a nice girl. I enjoyed
spending time with them



And yes, Miss Evva rang the door bell and Tim opened up the door....
SUPRISE. Okay, not for most of you that have been at McDonalds with me
when she has stipped. No she still has not out grown that stage. I sure
wish I knew who told me that she would out grow this stage.



Of course Tim cooked a great meal. That's another highlight for family get togethers.

Wayne came and joined us for dinner and family night too. It's fun to have him join our family.

3 comments:

Young Family said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend--I am so glad because you deserve it!!

Rachael said...

I love Holidays it seems like it is always such a much needed break . And so much fun too!!

Warner Family said...

Your yard looks wonderful. Doesn't it just make you smile?