Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Justins Mission Call

So I thought that everyone had been told
where Justin was going to go on his mission.
I am so sorry Sharon, that was not very nice
of us. He is going to:

TAMPA FLORIDA
He leaves for the MTC on July 16

I am planning on having a "Missionary Shower"
for him.....
Okay a "MAN PARTY"
Pres. Rushton said that I had taken away his
man card with that shower stuff.

So any of you that are wanting to help him
prepare for his mission~
I am going to go talk to Mr Mac's to see if
we can have some kind of a registry set up
so we know what he needs. I have a list of
items from his Mission President that I will
use. Maybe I will post his needs. MMMMmmmm
I love blogs.
This will take place in June.

2 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

My brother in law went to the same mission. He's been home for 2 years now, but he loved it. He said he was super excited for the first hurricane, that wore off after the second one...... he said that was the best time to teach, people were more humble and open to the gospel. Justin will have a great time, and be an amazing missionary.

dieMutti said...

Appreciate the update. :) I think a missionary shower is a fabulous idea... let me know if you get the registry thing!