Monday, May 5, 2008


What a great weekend we had. It started
out Friday night going to the temple with
our ward. It was fun to have Justin with us.
When we were standing in the Celestial Room,
one of the temple workers came up and
talked with Justin to find out where he
was going to go on his mission. Then he
said "don't worry about the noise you hear
as you leave, it will only be 'as he pointed
to Jed' your dad remodeling your room" We all
got a kick out of that. Doesn't bother me one
bit that they would think he was our son.
Justin just laughed and said something
about the carpet where he lays to watch
TV on Sundays may be replaced by the time
he comes back or maybe even a new couch.
I liked that idea.


Saturday morning we got to go watch Zoee perform
at a dance competition. She is so cute! She got
another trophy and a perfect score of 100. It
is so much fun to go and watch her. It does bring
back a few memories of Desi when she was dancing.
Zoee, I am very proud of you!


Sunday was Briggs blessing day. I always love
getting together as a family to go to church.
All my kids were there.


I love to listen to our children bare their
testimonies. It is such a powerful feeling to
know that they feel that same peace of knowing
that the church is true as I do. Tim gave
Briggs a sweetest blessing.

I am so proud of Tim and Desi. They have such
a cute little family, beautiful home with a sweet
spirit. We are so blessed to have another
sweet spirit added to our family. Briggs is
such a good baby.

1 comments:

dieMutti said...

What cute pictures & such a sweet little family! BTW - is anyone planning on telling me where Justin is going?! I feel so out of the loop... :)