Saturday, May 31, 2008

Desi told me that I had to blog about this day.
I am sure it's so you can tell just how blond I really am.
Okay, for those of you that know me, my roots really were brown.
So I will get to that at the end of my day.......


Today was a very busy day for me. I had tons of things that I needed
to get done today.

First of all I had a sleep over with Evva or Evva had a sleep-over at grandmas.




Just look how cute she is. I just love them especially when they are sleeping.

Then I had to run to a youth committee work meeting.

We have the best youth.......
They worked very hard for our youth conference that is coming up
Of course we can't have a meeting without some kind of reward like Pizza.

Thanks Pres. Rushton!

I then had to run and get stuff for our seminary graduation and of course Desi's
birthday that is tomorrow and run back to Desi's house to go have our eye brows
waxed. I knew you all wanted to know that!

Then we had a wedding that I needed to get a present wrap and go back down
to West Jordan. Tim and Desi meet me at the reception place. First of all
they called me to make sure of the address. "like I read this invitation 3
times today". I told them the address and I was 20 minutes late getting
there. I pulled up and here are all these people out on the
balcony smoking and drinking. So I am feeling pretty bad for the grooms mom
about this point. Tim is like...." are you sure that this is the place"?
Me.."yes, I read you the address right from the invitation".
We go in...Desi signs the guest book. I recognize um....no one!
I finally asked a lady, "who's wedding is this"?

Yep....The reception is not until the 3rd of June.
So either I need to learn how to read or go back to school.
So here it is almost 11:30 PM...yes that is the correct time blogging.
What a crazy day.
I know tomorrow will be much better cause it's Desi's birthday.
I can hardly believe that my baby girl is going to be 25.
Maybe if I go to bed I will wake up and she will be 5 again.
Or not.......

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

hehehehehehe. I am still laughing. And not only did I sign the book I also put a comment on some scrapbook page. They will wonder who this Desi girl is. What a funny day.

Miss Pete said...

That is hilarious! You make me feel better and I'm not even blond. I blame it on babies! Each time I'm pregnant I lose more brain power.

Warner Family said...

Up so late. How ever did you make it Sunday. Now you need to slow down a bit.