Wednesday, April 2, 2008

False Alarm

Desi called me this morning around 5:30 a.m. wanting me to take the girls so she could go to the Hospital. Zoee was so excited because she thought her brother was coming today. We came up to my "new office" and she made her brother a card...

Miss Evva just hung out and played dress ups. She found an old clown outfit that I wore years ago. Off came the cheerleader outfit and on came the clown outfit.Of course the camera had to come out!

Then their dad called to tell us they were going to give Des a shot and send her home. Stinken Doctor, doesn't he know that we were all ready for baby brother to come. Well if he doesn't decided to come today, he will be here Monday morning for sure. I guess we can wait for 4 more days.

2 comments:

Johnson said...

Oh darn. Sorry he didn't come today. I will be thinking baby thoughts for you!!

Kodelle said...

Cute pictures. Can't wait to see the new little guy. Bet you can't wait either.