Sunday, April 20, 2008

Welcome Home Liz



Wow, what an amazing missionary she is.
Yes, still is. We went to Provo today
for her welcome home and what an amazing
testimony she bore. The spirit was so strong.
I can just imagine the impact that she has
left on Spain.
Spain will never be the same.
Liz, your a truly amazing. How blessed we
are to have you in our family. I am so proud of you.

After church we went over to Susan and
Marks to visit. It is always so nice to
be with family. The kids all went down
stairs and played in the play room under
the stairs. And yes, Evva had to take
off her clothes~but she did have something
on when she came up stairs. A nightie or
something like that? They didn't want to
leave when the time was up. So yes, they
have a little Peterson in them too. Tim
(Desis husband) has always given us a bad
time about the Peterson good bye cause it
is always 1 hour or so long well......I just
want to set the record straight now, MMmmmm
Tim and Desi stayed longer than we did. (tee hee)
I think he may be just a little converted.
It was very nice to have my husband with me
too. What a great day this has been.

1 comments:

Young Family said...

Looks Fun!! I am sorry that I missed it--I had to teach the lesson in Young Womens. Hope all is well for you and your family.