Friday, April 18, 2008

Jeds Birthday



I know that I am a day late, but I wanted to blog just for a minute about my husband. He is one of the biggest blessings in my life. Many of you already know that we have been friends since the 7th grade ~ What ever took us so long, I will never know. But I will tell you that he was worth the wait.

Things that I truly admire about him are:
He is the most humble man that I know.
He loves our Savior.
He tries to follow his example.
He has so much integrity.
He serves and serves and serves.......
and cute too!!



He is the best father to my children.
I knows that they love him so much and he truly loves them.

He is such a hard worker.
He is honest, kind and giving.

Besides all that~He is very handsome and soooooo good to me.
Jed, I love you!

1 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

I just wanted to agree with you. How blessed you are......